We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hiking in Drakensburg Sept 2014

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
1 post
11 reviews
Save Topic
Hiking in Drakensburg Sept 2014

Hi there,

I am looking for fellow keen hiking enthusiasts to share a lifetime hiking experience.

Date: 4-8 Sept 2014.

A 5 days traverse through the High Berg area of the Drakensburg.

Claimed to be the best scenery for the high Berg area

Route description;

I am an experienced hiker. I have trekked the Annapurna region and to the Everest Base Camp in Nepal, up toubkal in the High Atlas Mountains in Morocco, Queen Charlotte trek in New Zealand, Mt Kinabalu in Borneo, Mt Fansipan in Vietnam plus monroes in Scotland and plenty of day hikes in Europe, North America and Asia.

I have always wanted to do a multi day hike in the Drakensburg. I'll be in South Africa for a work conference in September and am happy to have the chance to experience this part of SA.

Any interested parties please get in touch.

Regards, Patricia

1. Re: Hiking in Drakensburg Sept 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 July 2015, 13:16
Get answers to your questions about Drakensberg Region