We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pool/sand toys for our kids

Which Senggigi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
166 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Pool/sand toys for our kids

Hi

Just the first of many questions I'll be pestering this forum with over the coming months, it's a long wait till feb.

Just wondering if there is a shop in Senggigi where we can buy pool toys and buckets and spades

For our kids to play with while we are on holiday or should we bring from home?

Thanks for any help

uk
10 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Pool/sand toys for our kids

I would bring them with you. I havn't seen them in senggigi, you can buy them in the mall but the price is quite expensive and the quality isn't very good.

Brisbane
Level Contributor
771 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pool/sand toys for our kids

You will need to head into Mataram mall about 20 minutes from the main Senggigi strip. Generally the quality & price isn't too bad, but you should find a range of toys and goodies for your kids there.

Lombok
Destination Expert
for Lombok
Level Contributor
1,563 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pool/sand toys for our kids

The supermarket in Senggigi sells bucket and spade sets, I saw some there in July.

4. Re: Pool/sand toys for our kids

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 September 2014, 06:21
Get answers to your questions about Senggigi