We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lombok with kids

Which Senggigi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Lombok with kids

We are travelling with four active boys, aged 5-15. Any suggestions for the best place to stay?

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Lombok
Level Contributor
2,842 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lombok with kids

Have a look at family apartment at Holiday Resort in Mangsit just north of Senggigi. Good beach for playing on, kids club for younger ones, some snorkeling and bit of surfing at southern end (depending on conditions)

singapore
Level Contributor
3 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lombok with kids

Just back from Lombok yesterday. Travelled as 2 families and we had 7 kids with age ranging from 5-20. Stayed at Jeeva Klui and it was great. Occupied 2 double storey pool villas and the kids had a wonderful time. Cosy resort and family friendly.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
34 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lombok with kids

hi adrianchonghs,

Im planning a Lombok trip this march with my extended family of 7 adults and 5 children. While you're there did you use any tour agents to bring you for Gili snorkeling trips or cultural trip. If you did care to share the contacts. Thanks

singapore
Level Contributor
3 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lombok with kids

I just used the hotel desk to make the arrangements as I found the prices quite reasonable. It included return transport to jetty, snorkel equipment and boat to Giil and back. Trip was from 9am to 5pm and for all 11 of us. I remember it cost us about S$140.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
4,336 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lombok with kids

I agree that the Holiday Resort in Mangsit is sure to suit. Perfect for families and just 5 mins to Senggigi where you have a variety of restaurants and shops. Solid 3.5 star resort.

Cheers

Edited: 07 January 2014, 09:56
singapore
Level Contributor
3 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lombok with kids

Yes, I did use a driver during my stay. His name is Syafii. Good guy. Trustworthy and reliable.

He has 2 numbers.

08 786 44 12 800

08 226 60 03 833

Western Australia
Level Contributor
118 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Lombok with kids

Thanks for the driver details

8. Re: Lombok with kids

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 April 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Senggigi