We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Resort with private plunge pool for honeymoon

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Resort with private plunge pool for honeymoon

I am in the process of trying to plan my honeymoon and would like a resort with a private plunge pool. I have been to St. Lucia recently and would like to find a place like Jade Mountain, Ladera, Ti Kaye in Grenada. I am just now starting to research but if anyone has any recommendations I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

12 replies to this topic
Alaska
Level Contributor
372 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Resort with private plunge pool for honeymoon

We really enjoyed the food at La Luna... yes, italian flare - however they have lots of fresh fish that is always delicious. Beach House is near by as well - walking distance, and always lovely.

Newton-Le-Willows...
Level Contributor
13 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Resort with private plunge pool for honeymoon

Spice Island Beach Resort has suites with plunge pools.

We stayed in the Sea Grape suites - which if i were to visit again would choose . The Sea Grape Suites open onto the beach, with a sun shade and lounger. You can wander straight into the sea from your room and it;s quiet - not totally private - we were on honeymoon and found it to be just perfect. We visited in September when the hotel was quieter and would go again in September.

Reply to: Resort with private plunge pool for honeymoon
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Petite Calivigny