We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

re Villa Agung Beach Inn, Lovina.

Which Lovina Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
85 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
re Villa Agung Beach Inn, Lovina.

I have been asked by Gus and Sandy at Villa Agung to let people know that they have not been able to access their Hotmail address for a week now, so if people need to email them for accommodation enquiries etc, there is a new email address which is villaagung7@gmail.com Cheers Cheryl Forbes. :)

coffs harbour...
Level Contributor
5,903 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: re Villa Agung Beach Inn, Lovina.

thanks Cheryl, there was a thread earlier today which I gave the old hotmail address on, I'll post this new one on that post now.

sorry we'll miss you by a few days in May.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
85 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: re Villa Agung Beach Inn, Lovina.

Yes, what a pity eh? :( xo

North Island
Level Contributor
41 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: re Villa Agung Beach Inn, Lovina.

Any feedback on villa agung email? I have tried to message them through the website and also at the email above but heard nothing .

Tweed Heads...
Level Contributor
254 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: re Villa Agung Beach Inn, Lovina.

Thanks for that Cheryl as we will be going in May and was just about to re-confirm with Gus & Sandy

5. Re: re Villa Agung Beach Inn, Lovina.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 April 2015, 05:16