We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Puri Bagus or Rambutan please advice

Railay Beach Krabi
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Topic
Puri Bagus or Rambutan please advice

Hi there!...

I and my wife going to North Bali on this October, spend 5 nights there. I'm wondering between Puri Bagus or Rambutan which is the best selection ?

Need your helps

Cheers,

Timmy

Railay beach Krabi Thailand

Ireland
Level Contributor
455 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Puri Bagus or Rambutan please advice

I dont think you will beat Puri Bagus. It is very beautiful. The only downside is that it is a little out of town. So if you want to be in central Lovina ,Rambutan would be a better location... but i cant comment on the accomodation there.

Have you considered Amed in northeast Bali? It is quiet and unspoilt.

s'pore
Level Contributor
82 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Puri Bagus or Rambutan please advice

Hi Timmy,

I have been in Puri Bagus Lovina beach front view last year, It was wonderful. The beach with black sand and the hotel staff very polite. The breakfast also delicious and we got ocean view room with very great price as we made room booking trough one of travel booker in Bali. Do you want to get great price same with us...? please write your private email here....

have a nice day

New Zealand
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Puri Bagus or Rambutan please advice

Hi Timmy_Railay

we went to the look around the Rambutan cottages 4 weeks ago. They were very nice with a good crew of people staying there. More travellers than package tourists. They are run by an Australian who married a Balinese. Friends stayed there and enjoyed them. They are in the middle of Lovina close to the restaurants.

Deffinatly eat at a restaurant called Jasmine which is Thai food, it is magnificent, we ate there 3 days! (Coming from Krabi you may want a change from Thai)

we stayed at a place called Aditya which was not very nice other than having lovely gardens and being beside the beach. Would not recommend.

Lovina is nice but we enjoyed Ahmed much more. Try the Santai at Ahmed. Ahmed has great snorkelling and is more laid back.

Cheers

Railay Beach Krabi
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Puri Bagus or Rambutan please advice

Hi there,,

Thank you so much for your suggestions, very appreciated its.

Do you think it possible if i stay 3 nights at Puri Bagus and 2 nights at Rambutan ?

Cheers,

Timmy

Railay Beach Krabi Thailand

SYDNEY
Level Contributor
1,970 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Puri Bagus or Rambutan please advice

Hi, I have had very good dealings with Richood Hood whom is an Aussie. Have booked into a villa in September and have hear nothing back great reviews.

Cheers

SYDNEY
Level Contributor
1,970 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Puri Bagus or Rambutan please advice

Forgot to say that Richard Hood is the manager/owner of the Rambutan Cottages. Enjoy your trip.

7. Re: Puri Bagus or Rambutan please advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 21 May 2009, 10:49
Eindhoven, The...
Level Contributor
1,296 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Puri Bagus or Rambutan please advice

Helloooo, this is a post from april 2007....

Kind regards,

SYDNEY
Level Contributor
1,970 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Puri Bagus or Rambutan please advice

Apologies for responding did not note the date.

10. Re: Puri Bagus or Rambutan please advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 November 2009, 05:40
Get answers to your questions about Anturan