We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rent Car in StMarteen

Argentina
Level Contributor
65 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Rent Car in StMarteen

I saw diffents kinds of rent car reviews ( bad and good things) and I´m really confused when I should rent one.

Any advice??

Thanks

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
14,953 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rent Car in StMarteen

You can rent one:

1) On the Internet prior to arrival.

2) At the Airport upon arrival

3) At your hotel

My advice is to book on line and have your confirmation when you arrive. You can then pick up the car at the airport or at the rental lot.

We recommend Hertz.

Auburn Washington
Destination Expert
for St Martin / St Maarten
Level Contributor
4,499 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rent Car in StMarteen

Bobcat gave you the same advice I would give. Hertz is great to work with.

Argentina
Level Contributor
65 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rent Car in StMarteen

Guys, thanks for your advice.

I received good prices for Triple A... do u have any reference from them? I read good thinks in TripAdvisor webpage.

cheers..

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
14,953 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rent Car in StMarteen

Yes, excellent reputation.

Cupecoy Bay, St...
Level Contributor
10,756 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rent Car in StMarteen

We rented from AAA for several years, 3 times a year. Excellent service and no issues or hassels.

Argentina
Level Contributor
65 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Rent Car in StMarteen

Bob.. thanks a lot!! My last question couse a I receive tons of mails from them... have u try Kenney Rental? any reference?

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
14,953 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Rent Car in StMarteen

As I stated above we use and recommend Hertz.

AAA has an excellent reputation. If they have given you an offer you find acceptable then I suggest you book with them.

Alexandria, Va
Level Contributor
205 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Rent Car in StMarteen

I just used Kenny's last week and they were great. What is nice is that they have the cars in the lot across from the airport, so you don't need a shuttle to get to them. Hertz is about 1/4 mile from the airport, and very easy to get to with a quick shuttle (our friends used them). We'd recommend either.

9. Re: Rent Car in StMarteen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2010, 06:18