We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flamingo 2 Bedroom Villas

Arizona
Level Contributor
21 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Flamingo 2 Bedroom Villas

Does anyone know if the 2 bedrooms are located in the Hillside Villas building or the Beachfront Villas building?

Auburn Washington
Destination Expert
for St. Maarten-St. Martin
Level Contributor
4,210 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flamingo 2 Bedroom Villas

Both buildings are all two bed villas.

Arizona
Level Contributor
21 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flamingo 2 Bedroom Villas

Scuba - I am a Diamond owner and want to make sure I get the beach side. Do you know if using one of my 2 yearly "upgrades" would ensure this?

Auburn Washington
Destination Expert
for St. Maarten-St. Martin
Level Contributor
4,210 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flamingo 2 Bedroom Villas

There is no way to guarantee this as units are issued out at check in based on what is available at that time and not owned by weeks owners occupied or not.

Caledon
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Flamingo 2 Bedroom Villas

I also am a Diamond owner, we have stayed here twice. Villas are hillside. Flamingo beach resort are ocean view.

5. Re: Flamingo 2 Bedroom Villas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 March 2013, 10:20
Get answers to your questions about Sint Maarten