We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is 2 Weeks Too Long A Stay?

Which Saint-Martin hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
NYC
Level Contributor
20 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Is 2 Weeks Too Long A Stay?

I was wondering if 2 weeks was too long a stay in St MArtin from mid to late August?

Cupecoy Bay, St...
Level Contributor
10,268 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is 2 Weeks Too Long A Stay?

Heck no!!!!!

St. Maarten-St...
Level Contributor
1,223 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is 2 Weeks Too Long A Stay?

LMAO! I'd say it's not enough :)

Dallas,Texas
Level Contributor
49 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is 2 Weeks Too Long A Stay?

No way!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,410 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is 2 Weeks Too Long A Stay?

I'll preface this by saying that I haven't been to St. Martin yet. We're going for a week in November.

But how people want to spend their time is really an individual matter. I get 5 weeks vacation a year in total. I'm thinking about the many trips I've made to Mexico - usually I would have 1 week on a beach and 1 week visiting somewhere in the interior. Now, when I'm retired and have unlimited time, I expect I'l feel differently!

St. Maarten-St...
Destination Expert
for St. Maarten-St. Martin, Philipsburg
Level Contributor
2,716 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Is 2 Weeks Too Long A Stay?

with 2 weeks, you can do many things including a few day trips to Anguilla, St. Barth's or Saba.

Ohio
Level Contributor
889 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Is 2 Weeks Too Long A Stay?

I started with a week, moved it to 10 days and now I am at two weeks plus. I always look forward to going and am never bored or tired of it.

Wilmington, North...
Level Contributor
333 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Is 2 Weeks Too Long A Stay?

At two weeks you're just gettin warmed up!!!!

New York, NY
Level Contributor
119 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Is 2 Weeks Too Long A Stay?

Been going to St. Maarten for the last 12 years and last year was the first time I stayed two weeks. Like yourself I was worried I'd get bored especially since I'd be alone (this, also for the first time) but boy was I wrong. Best decision I ever made and still wasnt ready to return home at the end of week two. Leaving in four days for another two weeks and I can't wait. Go, enjoy and dont worrry, the time will fly by..............

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
50 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Is 2 Weeks Too Long A Stay?

We stayed for 6 nights and I wish we could have stayed longer! We never ran out of things to do, and I have a list of things I would love to do if we returned for a second trip.

10. Re: Is 2 Weeks Too Long A Stay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 February 2011, 05:16