We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Orient beach massage

Level Contributor
80 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Orient beach massage

Can someone tell me about the ''massage stations'' I've read about on Orient beach? are you out in the open or in a hut of some sort....and does anyone remember approx prices? thanks!

New York, NY
Level Contributor
354 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Orient beach massage

I had a massage on Orient about 4 or 5 years ago. You are not out in the open but inside a hut or shack of some kind. I forget the prices but I think $30 or $40 for a half an hour comes to mind, but don't quote me on that.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
38 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Orient beach massage

They are in a little hut. I was a little weary too but it was very clean, professional and relaxing. Highly recommend. Loved lisyening ro the waves. I has message near wikiki beach

Texas
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Orient beach massage

did you get your message, was it good and what are the cost? was it a nude message or with a towel over you and would you recommend it for my wife and I

Level Contributor
80 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Orient beach massage

yes, I thought it was great. you are outside in a little hut with half walls. so you wear ur bathing suits. its kind of behind another building so its private, yet open air so you can hear the waves. it was casual, but the french woman that ran the massage was very professional and good. I cant remember what I paid exactly...but it was reasonable...maybe $70 for an hour. it's not your high end spa type experience. its more for if you want to enjoy the sound of the waves and be on the sand and relax. there was only one table where I was so you guys would have to go separately

5. Re: Orient beach massage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 13 January 2012, 11:35
new york
Level Contributor
305 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Orient beach massage

Some women and men do set up their tables on the beach out in the open. One pair near Pedro's (full nude ) and a woman near orange fever(suit required)

7. Re: Orient beach massage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Saint-Martin
Recent Conversations