We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Princess Heights Reservations

Which Saint-Martin hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Maryland
Level Contributor
33 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Princess Heights Reservations

I have sent two e-mails to Princess Heights to confirm a reservation and have yet to receive a reply, going on two weeks now, has anyone else had a problem contacting them?

St. Maarten-St...
Destination Expert
for St. Maarten-St. Martin, Philipsburg
Level Contributor
2,691 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Princess Heights Reservations

I am not sure of the email addresses involved, but if Princess Heights has a sintmaarten.net address and you have a Comcast address, Comcast does not allow emails from sintmaarten.net

Maryland
Level Contributor
33 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Princess Heights Reservations

I went through their website, but thanks for the information, I'll try calling tonight.

florida
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Princess Heights Reservations

I havent had any problems reaching them. Email address is info@princessheights.com and reservations@princessheights.com

Also their phone number is 1-800-881-1744

Philipsburg, St...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Princess Heights Reservations

Good evening,

sorry to hear that you didn't get an confirmation yet.

Would you please tell us which e-mail adress you have used?

Maybe you can call us at the office, that we can check our Inbox if we have any e-mails with your e-mail adres.

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Front Office Princess Heights

Maryland
Level Contributor
33 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Princess Heights Reservations

Thanks for responding. The last e-mail I sent on March 18 I sent to info@princessheights.com I sent it from an account ending in a .gov extension. I'll try calling tomorrow and thanks again for responding.

Maryland
Level Contributor
33 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Princess Heights Reservations

I contacted the front desk today and they were very helpful. Also received followup reservation information and other information by e-mail. Thanks to the staff at Princess Heights for following up with me in such a prompt manner. I have read nothing but good things about the property, and it is nice to know that they are willing to address issues so quickly and professionally.

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Princess Heights Reservations

great place to stay, you'll love the rooms there -very nice, clean and feels like a home!

8. Re: Princess Heights Reservations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 11:18