We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Horseback riding

Which Saint-Martin hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kent, Washington
Level Contributor
864 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Horseback riding

Looking to go horseback riding, and perhaps the rides where the horse takes you into the water. First looked at Lucky Stables and Bayside Riding Club, but both have negative things said about them (I know, 'believe half of what you read,' etc.). There seems to be a question about Bayside even existing anymore Any advice? How about the Caid & Isla place? They don't seem to have a website (netither does Bayside); anyone hear of that one?

Ohio
Level Contributor
56 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Horseback riding

Just don't have a glass on wine before hand - you may get hung by fellow board members:)

Austin Texas
Level Contributor
75 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Horseback riding

I have seen both on the beach. Bayside has a better location. Both are good for non ridders. If you do any ridding at home you will be disappointed. My wife and I ride competatively. So we have very high expectations.

3. Re: Horseback riding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2012, 05:18