We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What to do with kids at St Martin?

Reston, Virginia
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Topic
What to do with kids at St Martin?

Traveling to St Martin for the day via Disney cruise trying to find out what to do with a three year old for the day. Thanks!

Toronto
Level Contributor
1,172 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What to do with kids at St Martin?

Isle Pinel? Pic Paradis? Orient Beach?

Sound good to me!

Princeton, New...
Level Contributor
140 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: What to do with kids at St Martin?

There is a zoo and a butterfly farm if he would prefer that over a beach. My kids always loved both.

Edited: 09 January 2012, 05:25
Dominican Republic
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What to do with kids at St Martin?

Depends on the age of your kids. My sister took her kids (age 14 and 8) to Loterie Farm and the St. Maarten Zoo. They loved both.

Medley, Florida
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: What to do with kids at St Martin?

All of the above, and also Butterfly Farm! Horseback riding is also nice.

Also Le Galion is a great beach for kids as it is really shallow.

Hartford, CT
Level Contributor
396 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What to do with kids at St Martin?

Pinel Island and Tintamarre is great. There's some boat trips that can take you to a bunch of unoccupied islands, which is fun and adventurous.

New York, NY
Level Contributor
354 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: What to do with kids at St Martin?

If your child is being cranky I recommend the Swimming with the Sharks attraction.

Edited: 09 January 2012, 23:07
7. Re: What to do with kids at St Martin?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 13 January 2012, 11:35
8. Re: What to do with kids at St Martin?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 March 2013, 10:21