We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

RE:Nice Beach Hotel with pool under $300?

Level Contributor
230 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
RE:Nice Beach Hotel with pool under $300?

Looking for a nice hotel on the beach that is small (boutique) with a pool that is under $300 a night? Never been to St. Martin, but what area is best for a relaxing beach vibe?

Thanks,

Ucity

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
14,629 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: RE:Nice Beach Hotel with pool under $300?

wiol.com/st-martin-st-maarten/…default.php

Buffalo, New York
Level Contributor
44 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: RE:Nice Beach Hotel with pool under $300?

You might also consider Palm Court at Orient Beach.

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
14,629 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: RE:Nice Beach Hotel with pool under $300?

edsandra.com/photos2005/LargeOrientPanorama.…

=================

You can see where hotels are situated on Orient Beach -

New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,283 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: RE:Nice Beach Hotel with pool under $300?

Marys Boon or Beachside Villas on Simpson Bay. The pools are rather small but the beach is great.

Oxford, United...
Destination Expert
for St. Barthelemy
Level Contributor
1,549 posts
530 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: RE:Nice Beach Hotel with pool under $300?

Le Petit in Grand Case is a boutique hotel on the beach. It doesn't have a pool but its my favourite hotel on the island.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
519 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: RE:Nice Beach Hotel with pool under $300?

Look no further Beachside Villas is the place to go. i have been going to the island for 25 years and this is the best place i have stayed. it is like you have your own private villas on a 2 mile stretch of swimmable water you are 30 feet from the water it is awesome, you don't have to go far to go to bathroom or get a drink from your huge villa 1500 sq. feet. i will not stay anywhere else since i found this. you rent directy from owner. also st. martin restaurants are reasonble and delicous, taco machos, cheris, sopranos, izi, vesna tervena and many more close by. renting a car is must i deal with a local car rental no hidden charges firstcrowncarrental.com is great if you pay cash he gives even better deal as low as 15 buck a day any other question email me also great pool and great place for families bring sand toys though

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
94 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: RE:Nice Beach Hotel with pool under $300?

condo rentals at Mont Vernon (VRBO.com) - not only are they mostly under $300/night, but also has one of the biggest pools on the island, quiet and clean and right off the sandy beach of Orient (where many beach bars can be found). However, as they're condos, no real hotel service but it has a good grocery store 5min drive away and the complex has a small pizza/convenience store. All units have appliances too.

new york
Level Contributor
305 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: RE:Nice Beach Hotel with pool under $300?

Alamanda on Orient beach

9. Re: RE:Nice Beach Hotel with pool under $300?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 April 2016, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Saint-Martin