We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Little bay cabins

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Little bay cabins

Is anyone intertested in sharing a taxi from Montego Bay airport to Little Bay cabins on June 10th and/or back on June 20th. Please reply to email: exceljam40yahoo.ca

34 replies to this topic
Rochester, New York
Level Contributor
15 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Little bay cabins

Thanks Mike for your post. That is the kind of information I was looking for! Your ice cream analogy is a hoot. This would be my fourth trip to Jamaica and every time we downsize our accomodation to something more local. I can't wait!

Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,565 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: Little bay cabins

RG.......ya have to bring oregano?? That stuff should grow like a weed in Jamaica, at least during the dryer months. How odd.....any botonists around?

New York City, New...
1 post
Save Reply
33. Re: Little bay cabins

Do you have a number or email address of Joe Cool? Thanks for the great information you posted.

Looking forward!

Bodega, California
Level Contributor
14,322 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
34. Re: Little bay cabins

"RG.......ya have to bring oregano?? That stuff should grow like a weed in Jamaica, at least during the dryer months. How odd.....any botonists around?"

Nope - doesn't grow in West Jamaica at least, unless in a greenhouse. You may be thinking of Thyme which does grow readily and nicely in JA. Basil does too but goes to seed rather quickly. Herbs like Lavender and Oregano enjoy cooler temps which is why it grows so readily in Northern California.

PS: My neighbor in Jamaica is a botanist :)

Reply to: Little bay cabins
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Little Bay