We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just booked Little Bay Cabins

Tarpon Springs...
Level Contributor
105 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Just booked Little Bay Cabins

We are staying in early May. Cabin 5.

Can someone recommend a tour company or an individual for Appleton Estate and YS falls?

Maybe airport transfers too.

We visited Ochi years ago, but never this side of the island.

I know to stop and get drinks and snacks on the way.

Anything else I might need to consider? Thank you.

29 replies to this topic
Tarpon Springs...
Level Contributor
105 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Just booked Little Bay Cabins

thanks for the links. sad the house is that way, but am still excited to see it. big fan of bob marley. went to nine mile on our last trip to jamaica.

the big cave tour, i thought would be the coolest, out of the ones little bay cabins included.

roxbury, ma
Level Contributor
8,012 posts
1 review
Save Reply
22. Re: Just booked Little Bay Cabins

Thanks rastagirl for re posting that! I'm sure it is always hard for you to read that! Wonderful memories!

Rastagirl and her crew had amazing full moon parties in the cave-many I attended before knowing about TA and rastagirl! Those were some of the best parties I atteneded-anywhere! The bats would respond to the vibes of the drum and when that moon came over the hole in the cave you wouldn;t belive this was real life! WOW!

PEACE!

Tarpon Springs...
Level Contributor
105 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Just booked Little Bay Cabins

thanks everyone.hearing all the memories from these places, makes me excited to go and create some of our own. we enjoy hanging out with locals, learning about their lifestyle and culture. we also love to be outdoors and explore our surroundings. from all the things i have read, seems i chose a good spot.

the full moon party sounds awesome.

Norwalk, Connecticut
Level Contributor
1,579 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Just booked Little Bay Cabins

Enjoy your vacation at LITTLE BAY CABINS !!

Maybe on your next trip now that you know--you'll be able to visit other locations of the area and enjoy other peoples memories from years gone by.

With luck ---the owner will have the time and be able to tell you some of his OWN stories concerning Little Bay and Little Bay Cabins--- his times in Jamaica--- as he is not a recent arrival ---he's been in Jamaica for quite some time now...and as a Adult.......not only a visitor nor a child.

Jamaica gives many LOTS of memories---- of it's peoples --- to times gone by. Some of these memories are good ones and some of them are rather sad......some are memories of those now gone from us forever( Think Here Bob Marley ) and many are of thoughts of the future---- eyes WIDE lookin' onto the prize and the future of Jamaica.

Little Bay Cabins owners have given much tn time , physical works and of course MONEY !!!!!------- to make it all happen !!!!!............ and have had the LUCK and good fortune TO succed---by the sweat of their OWN brow--so--as much-- -- they can now welcome visitors such as you to thier property---a feat that has taken years to even open a door , get the right permits , right insurance, government papers and things that make up legitimate ownership --not squatters-- or take over by the end of a gun--as many propertys in Jamaica have been won or lost over the years ............................

There was a period of WIld WEST Times --in Jamaica when just these sorts of things were happening....Large developers trying to muscle in , squatters claiming properties they really didn't own. This is the real truth about this area and other areas as well of Jamaica.

Little Bay Cabins survived these scenarios and now open as a great little spot to vacation..NO more worries.....Come..Lay back , get yourself a cold drink and enjoy the hypnotizing , blue waters of the reef and the sea !!!!!

Have a great trip to this special place and up and coming small out of the way resort: Little Bay Cabins !! You will not regreat it......( I hope LOL LOL LOL )

Tarpon Springs...
Level Contributor
105 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Just booked Little Bay Cabins

Thank you everyone for all of your advice. I don't have any other questions at the moment. Something may come up before I leave. Until then, I am anxiously awaiting our trip and looking forward to our adventure.

Level Contributor
1 post
14 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Just booked Little Bay Cabins

By all means get the meal plan! I am a very picky eater and I loved every second at little bay. The food was very good, I had read the reviews and brought lots of snacks - never used them and gave to Miss Patsy to take home.

May I add that I brought books, cards, and music, none I used while there! I thought I would be bored but I never was! You cannot get a vacation like this one. This is a place where you are a name not a number! I have traveled lots of places and little bay cabins are the best! Mike the owner knew what he was doing with this little piece of paradise. If you don't like it don't go back- but where else can you go and the most people you see is about 20?? No screaming kids, no lines, no worries MON! No where else on earth will you receive the service from the staff that you do at little bay!

I will be back and can't wait! From Miss Patsy, Top Shelf, even Christopher asking you what your favorite cheese, the staff, the staff, the staff! Put the service along with the unbelievable scenery right at your doorstep - can you say heaven on earth???

Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Just booked Little Bay Cabins

We always use Joe Cool!! They are very attentive!!!

Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: Just booked Little Bay Cabins

Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: Just booked Little Bay Cabins

Reply to: Just booked Little Bay Cabins
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Little Bay