We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Group Tours in Val Gardena

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
27 posts
82 reviews
Save Topic
Group Tours in Val Gardena

I am a solo skier (intermediate) interested in basing myself in Val Gardena in January, and wondered if there are any group guiding tours operating out of Val Gardena - not necessarily instruction, but just guiding a group arond the best runs

Selva di Val...
Destination Expert
for Province of Trento
Level Contributor
784 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Group Tours in Val Gardena

Hello,

I know that the Selva Scki School (www.scuolasciselva.com) offers a "Ski Safari" every day from Monday to Friday.

You need to be able to ski parallel turns on red/black slopes.

A ski instructor will guide you around the various different ski areas of the Dolomiti Superski and you get a different tour each day.

I imagine that the ski schools in the other villages offer a similar service.

DD

2. Re: Group Tours in Val Gardena

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2012, 06:15