We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Fish Tacos?

Which El Pescadero hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
San Salvador, El...
Level Contributor
617 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Best Fish Tacos?

Hi: arriving next week and husband is on a mission to try as many fish tacos as possible from Pescadero to La Paz and back. Thanks for any suggestions. Will post on other forums as well.

4 replies to this topic
San Francisco, CA
Level Contributor
14 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Fish Tacos?

Try El Zaguan in Todos.

San Salvador, El...
Level Contributor
617 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Fish Tacos?

Thanks. We almost went there as it was referred by our house owner but for some reason we didn't. Maybe it was closed? Anyway, He got some at cool place I can't recall the name now.... and then we went back one night to La Casita Tapas/Sushi bar and had fabulous fresh sushi. I'll write some reviews soon.

Sacramento, CA
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Fish Tacos?

hello: Arriving November 2, does anyone know if the resort has suffered hurricane damage? We were also scheduled to stay in Cabo for two days, I have no idea what damage was sustained where we were supposed to stay in Cabo. I hope the airport opens in the next two weeks. Minimal info coming from this area, I am supposing there is no power in los Cerritos or Todos due to the storm.

Medford, Oregon
Level Contributor
1,111 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Fish Tacos?

Ok Johnson's, where were the best fish tacos that you sampled on your "mission"to the Todos area? We will be down in December to verify your quest :)).

Thanks

The Kingfishes

Reply to: Best Fish Tacos?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about El Pescadero