We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2013 Summer Bus Timetables.

west sussex uk
Level Contributor
1,027 posts
101 reviews
Save Topic
2013 Summer Bus Timetables.

Looking at the KTEL website, there's nothing up yet for some of the routes.

Any idea when the full Summ timetables will be available please?

Thanks

Sale, United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Crete
Level Contributor
11,682 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2013 Summer Bus Timetables.

Sometimes they are a bit slow updating. I would expect many of the south coast routes to fill out in early May. Which route(s) are you hoping to use?

Chania Town, Greece
Level Contributor
304 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 2013 Summer Bus Timetables.

Hello billy, hello steve...

Knowing you are interesting for the Elafonisi bus, when i have contacted the Bus company the told me that the line will start in May, and they weren't quite sure for the timetables yet, due to the alternate route the have to take. So, give it a few days more, and don't get anxious about the whole thing, it would work out well for you.

Wirral, England
Level Contributor
987 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2013 Summer Bus Timetables.

Sorry to but in on this, but I did not want to start a thread on such a similar subject.

I am wondering if the buses to Platanias and beyond from Chania run in early May and, if so, what sort of regularity can we expect?

Mentioned in this post
Platanias
Platanias
Crete, Greece
Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
13,387 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 2013 Summer Bus Timetables.

Approximately ½ hourly in the Chania direction and 1 hourly to say Kasteli the other way.

Spacing varies from that quite a bit so get the latest timetables from Chania bus station. The website is likely to be out of date.

London, United...
Level Contributor
19,066 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 2013 Summer Bus Timetables.

I've answered your question on your other thread. The bus along the coast runs regularly throughout the year. I've used it in January.

Wirral, England
Level Contributor
987 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 2013 Summer Bus Timetables.

Thank you both. I posted this before I realised that I wanted to ask about parking.

Replies much appreciated.

Agii Apostoli...
Level Contributor
996 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 2013 Summer Bus Timetables.

Bus schedules are updated on SUnday/early Monday morning.

Agii Apostoli...
Level Contributor
996 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 2013 Summer Bus Timetables.

www.bus-service-crete-ktel.com/timetable.php

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
1,902 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 2013 Summer Bus Timetables.

billyseagull

The latest schedules as shown in the link in Posting No 8 by George T shows the CURRENT timetables. It is impossible from this to tell what will be running during the summer, ie June through September. In my experience frequencies and scope of services during the main summer months will be much better than those shown in the link currently. No criticism of George T, he is only giving you the up to date picture.

The only way to get a reasonable picture is to keep checking the web site as time progresses and then expect the actuality to be slightly different when you get there so, once on the ground so to speak, check locally once again.

10. Re: 2013 Summer Bus Timetables.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 30 April 2013, 15:14