Need Help from experts & fellow travelers,
We will be visiting cape town in summers from Jan 23 - Jan 30, and i am struggling a bit to prepare travel itinerary for us. We are 3, couple and 4 year kid travelling from India.
- We are planning to rent a car and travel to garden route.
- We both are adventure lovers and want to do bungee, shark cage diving & whale watching too.
- Amidst the route we want to taste some great wine.
- Some of major attractions we have jotted down from web and other itineraries are
1) Table Mountain Rope way.
2) Two oceans aquarium
3) Lions Head
4) Cape of good hope
5) Wine tasting
6) Oudtshoom Ostrich farm
7) Boluder Beach
8) Whale watching
9) Shark Cage diving
10) Bungee jump
11) Congo Cave.
- Please suggest route Plan
- Do's & Don't for the trip
- Must to have / see in Cape / south bay other than what is mentioned over.