We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Victoria and Alfred Hotel

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
57 posts
173 reviews
Save Topic
Victoria and Alfred Hotel

I would like to book one night at this hotel and wanted to see what the comments are on the best view and room type.

Thanks,

April

McGregor, South...
Level Contributor
2,847 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Victoria and Alfred Hotel

You would want to choose a mountain view room for the best views.

You might also want to look at the same companys just about to open Queen Victoria Hotel which is almost adjacent.

newmarkhotels.com/hotels/…

Gretna, Virginia
Level Contributor
19 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Victoria and Alfred Hotel

The mountain view is spectacular, and if clouds restrict the view of the Tabletop there is always the waterfront to observe. My room overlooked the mountain and also a pier, and I was amused by the sea lions who cavorted around the boats and sunned themselves on a dock.

V&A's dining room, where a breakfast buffet is served, also has the same view, which on a clear morning is magnificent. Go and enjoy.

3. Re: Victoria and Alfred Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2012, 16:19