We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

12 days for Cape Town and around??

India
Level Contributor
96 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
12 days for Cape Town and around??

Hi,

Me and my wife are planning a 12 day trip to Cape town and around.

Please guide us which places are good and where should we stay?

Cheers :)

London
Level Contributor
150 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 12 days for Cape Town and around??

nik,

you are spoiled for choice as where to stay depending on your budget. Lots of companies who do trips and activities so you should see quite a lot of the cape region in 12 days.

Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
9 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 12 days for Cape Town and around??

Stay in two locations - one in Cape Town and another in the Franschhoek/Stellenbosch/Paarl mountain area, east of the city. I would choose Camps Bay to stay in Cape Town (B&B?) from where you can visit Sea-Point/The City/Water Front/Table Mountain and in the other direction south of Camps Bay to Chapmans Peak and Cape Point. Go for breakfast at Bloubergstrand on the north coast from where you can enjoy the famous view of Table Mountain. Franschhoek is spectacular; with plenty of good accommodation. Hiring a car is absolutely essential

India
Level Contributor
96 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 12 days for Cape Town and around??

Oops.. sorry for imcomplete info.

We are going on 20th January to 31st January 2012.

We have a budget of somewhere around 100 to 150 USD a day including hotel and meals.

We love nature and also like to spend some time near beach. We are not big fan of crowded places.

Staying a some small lovely village with beach view and close to nature will be awesome!

Please let me know if I can provide some more details to help you guide me.

Cheers :)

4. Re: 12 days for Cape Town and around??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 November 2012, 10:21