We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Who would like to change

Which Cape Town hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
cape town
Destination Expert
for Cape Town
Level Contributor
5,978 posts
133 reviews
Save Topic
Who would like to change

Cape Town Central> Who on earth thought of that stupid idea. I wonder if we should ALLLL - ALLLL those that contribute to T/A write a letter saying that Cape Town Central is ridiculous, which it is. Cape Town is Cape Town. Cape Town Central is the station. Maybe one of the "top contributors" to any city would like to suggest who we write to so we can all write to the same person. Who is in agreement?

cape town
Destination Expert
for Cape Town
Level Contributor
5,978 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Who would like to change

Me too - couldnt find yours Joyce.

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g1-i12104-Help_us_…

cape town
Destination Expert
for Cape Town
Level Contributor
5,978 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Who would like to change

Lisa I see youre a D/E for Western Cape, I am a D/E for Cape Town Central, Macsym is a D?E for Cape Town central in the western cape so we are 3 different D/E's in 3 different parts of Cape Town - well duh hello what is this all about?

north yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,224 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Who would like to change

Hi Di va. If you click on me you can see all my posts!!!

Joyce

cape town
Destination Expert
for Cape Town
Level Contributor
5,978 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Who would like to change

Joyce I wonder if its the age lol! Someone has responded to me if you want to look at mine. Please guys comment on the other forum as per the link. Thanks

15. Re: Who would like to change

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 13:40