We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spiders

Which Cape Town hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Paisley, United...
14 posts
Save Topic
Spiders

Planning 14 night itinerary. My wife has a morbid fear of spiders. Are they an issue in October ?Cape Town to port Elizabeth, pumba and return to Cape Town. Hopefully not as almost everything is booked.

Fordingbridge...
Level Contributor
2,019 posts
177 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spiders

Yes, there are spiders in SA & they are a lot bigger than our home grown variety. However, in October they might not be too active.

Somerset West...
Level Contributor
259 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spiders

Are you camping or lodging? In general not an issue but you may encouter the odd one

South Africa
Level Contributor
1,423 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Spiders

In deed depens were you stay, but we donot have much problems or see them often in and around our house in the country. So not worry to much about it. Just have fun.

cape town
Destination Expert
for Cape Town
Level Contributor
5,979 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Spiders

I know someone in cape town who collects them as a hobby so you could call him to collect. Im talking about the unusual ones and for those of you who think I am joking I am not.there are lots of little ones around which you could stamp on.

Edited: 31 January 2014, 12:21
5. Re: Spiders

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 February 2015, 05:19