We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Klm

Which Cape Town hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Harrogate, United...
Level Contributor
844 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Klm

Looking at flights for February next year which I can say are very expensive. £1020 per person for the dates we are looking at from Manchester.

I was wondering if anyone in the know can tell me what month KLM will start there sales.

Thanks in advance.

South Africa
Level Contributor
1,412 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Klm

Look also at Lufthansa, KLM is also very expensive most of the time

Ilkley, United...
Level Contributor
970 posts
274 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Klm

I've booked my flights direct on the Lufthansa website.

They seem to be available earlier this year but I found that not all airlines had released prices etc but when they did release them some of the prices dropped. Probably when there was more choice!

Trailfinders are very good but couldn't match Lufthansa's ticketed price this time.

We have flown quite a lot with Lufthansa and have found them very good and as soon as you book you can book your seats for no extra cost.

Just input your booking code on the web site even if you book them with another agent!

Also join the Lufthansa flying club.

Cumbria, United...
Level Contributor
838 posts
265 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Klm

My experience with KLM from Manchester is that you need to keep looking often found good deals especially to Johannesberg we have flights for May this year for £443 you could always fly Kulula to Cape Town if price is an issue.

Harrogate, United...
Level Contributor
844 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Klm

Reason why I ask about KLM is that it has the flight times we want.

Will keep looking, hope they come down in price. Thank you.

Cumbria, United...
Level Contributor
838 posts
265 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Klm

I am sure they will especially if you can be flexible by a few days.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
20,523 posts
1,683 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Klm

Join the KLM/Air France flying club, subscribe to their newsletter so you get emails of their flight promotions. Be aware that Feb is peak travel period hence the high prices.

Ilkley, United...
Level Contributor
970 posts
274 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Klm

When I was watching the prices they did reduce when more flights were available to book - so good luck!

8. Re: Klm

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 March 2015, 06:17