We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip report 8.31 to 9.5.2013 - Cape Town & Winelands

Which Cape Town hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
125 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Trip report 8.31 to 9.5.2013 - Cape Town & Winelands

First, thank you all for the valuable information provided on this forum that made my trip so much more enjoyable.

Here is the trip report that was almost one year late, but probably is also timely for people who will be traveling in a few months.

…blogspot.com/2013/09/south-africa-cape-town…

Cape Town truly is incredibly beautiful. I am envious of people who can live in such a stunning place.

For those of you who don't want to go through the lengthy report, here are a few tips I can offer:

1. Do go for the Township tour.

2. The botanic garden should be on your must visit list, it's beautiful!

3. Rent a car - it will make your trip easier.

4. Don't forget to buy the tickets to Table Mountain Cable online. It will save you some waiting time.

Enjoy your trip. I know you will have a great time like I did. :)

Tennessee
Level Contributor
5,540 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip report 8.31 to 9.5.2013 - Cape Town & Winelands

Great blog report! Thanks for sharing. I hope you get the chance to go again sometime.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
226 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip report 8.31 to 9.5.2013 - Cape Town & Winelands

Great report. Will you tell me the difference between Typhoid pills and injection? My grandson and husband are going in August.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
125 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trip report 8.31 to 9.5.2013 - Cape Town & Winelands

Featherwings & Little dickens, thank you for reading.

Littledickens, I am not sure the difference between these two. Our doctor only offered the oral pills. You may want to consult with a doctor.

Edited: 27 June 2014, 03:39
Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
1,644 posts
245 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Trip report 8.31 to 9.5.2013 - Cape Town & Winelands

Little Dickens - the oral pills last 5 yrs and the vaccine is only good for 2 yrs. side effects are similar...I personally didn't experience any.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
226 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Trip report 8.31 to 9.5.2013 - Cape Town & Winelands

Thank you.

6. Re: Trip report 8.31 to 9.5.2013 - Cape Town & Winelands

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 July 2015, 05:16