We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rentalcars.com for garden route

Nagpur, India
11 posts
Save Topic
Rentalcars.com for garden route

Hi,

Can rentalcars.com provide car to cover garden route?? has anyone ever used them to cover the stated route.

Kindly suggest.

Ipswich, England...
Level Contributor
429 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rentalcars.com for garden route

I don't know about rentalcars.com but we went with globalcarrental.co.uk which was recommended and booked by the concierge at our hotel. The mileage was not unlimited but more than adequate for our trip around the garden route and back to Cape Town.

They delivered to our hotel and we returned it at the airport.

Nagpur, India
11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Rentalcars.com for garden route

thanks Eileen....

South Africa
Level Contributor
1,650 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rentalcars.com for garden route

Yes, as far as I know they can because all the major car rental companies sell through rentalcars.com. So wherever you have Avis or Budget or whatever other car rental brand, rentalcars.com will cover that.

Leigh-on Sea...
Level Contributor
3,833 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rentalcars.com for garden route

Rentalcars are a broker, you can end up being issued a car with several of the Internationsal car hire companes.

We have been given Europcar, and Budget, no problems.

Leigh-on Sea...
Level Contributor
3,833 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rentalcars.com for garden route

forgot to say, we picked up the car at Cape Town airport and dropped off at Port Elizabeth airport for a fee. I cannot remember how much the fee was but it didn't break the bank.

6. Re: Rentalcars.com for garden route

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 July 2015, 05:16