We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need Info/Input on Grand Cayman Wedding

Florida
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Need Info/Input on Grand Cayman Wedding

My daughter is planning to get married in Grand Cayman on May 4, 2012, when the ship she is cruising on is in port there. We have started researching Wedding Officials and would appreciate any recommendations anyone can offer. She wants a simple, no frills ceremony on the beach with a photographer and possibly some flowers. My husband and I are hoping to fly down for three nights (May 3, 4, and 5) and need recommendations on affordable but nice places to stay. I did a little research on Expedia.com, and it looks like the Comfort Suites (because they offer the continental breakfast which would take care of oe meal) may be one good option.

Suggestions, opinions and ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Mentioned in this post
Grand Cayman
Grand Cayman
Cayman Islands
Colorado
Destination Expert
for Seven Mile Beach, Grand Cayman, Crested Butte, Gunnison
Level Contributor
7,972 posts
189 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need Info/Input on Grand Cayman Wedding

I'm sure there are other "cruise-wedding" planners but I've seen quite a few beach weddings from this planner.

www.cayman-island-weddings.com/?page_id=700

Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
2 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need Info/Input on Grand Cayman Wedding

Contact Joy at Simply Weddings, she specializes in cruise ship weddings and has been a Marriage officer in the Cayman Islands for many many years. She can set up the wedding of your dreams for you.

Mentioned in this post
Wilmington, North...
11 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Need Info/Input on Grand Cayman Wedding

www.augusttphotography.com

he does free destination weddings in some months

Edited: 01 March 2012, 02:16
Fresno, California
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Need Info/Input on Grand Cayman Wedding

Simply Weddings! I am getting married May 21st and am using Joy with Simply Weddings. She does many,many cruise weddings. you can find her on Facebook and she has hundreds of wedding photos posted. Good Luck

Grand Cayman...
Destination Expert
for Cayman Islands
Level Contributor
672 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Need Info/Input on Grand Cayman Wedding

The website for Simply Weddings is:

http://www.cayman-island-weddings.com/

6. Re: Need Info/Input on Grand Cayman Wedding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 May 2013, 21:36
Get answers to your questions about East End