We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

McCurley's Car Rental

TN
Level Contributor
438 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
McCurley's Car Rental

I see many questions on here about whether it is necessary to rent a car if staying at Morritt's / The Reef / that area of the island . We always rent a car and for the last few years from McCurley's. I just booked a car for this fall and BA mentioned that they are running some specials for this summer if anyone is going soon and hasn't booked a vehicle.

If you are staying in the East End, North Side, Kaibo / Rum Point areas, you can check with her for a quote. Rental prices include a ride out to your resort / condo / house OR you can pick up and drop off at the airport.

Just email her with your arrival and departure dates and how many adults / kids are in your group. She will send you a quote.

mccurley@candw.ky

Just FYI .....

Macomb, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
4,227 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: McCurley's Car Rental

We always use BA and McCurley. Great people!

Annapolis, Maryland
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
Level Contributor
4,837 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: McCurley's Car Rental

She's Baaack : ) Hopefully to stay!

Macomb, Illinois
Level Contributor
1,250 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: McCurley's Car Rental

During my last visit to the North Side (4/12) BA Greene (McCurley's car rental) told me that after an initial email, she would prefer a phone call to talk about details:

345/947-9626 (home)

345/916-0925 (cell)

4. Re: McCurley's Car Rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 17:41