We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Morritts tortuga club

Laguna Beach
Level Contributor
62 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Morritts tortuga club

We have three 1 bedroom units this November through a trade with RCI. I'm looking for advise on what area to try and stay in the resort. Of course we would prefer ocean view but we are concerned about the construction on the property. Anyone have suggestion on best location for view without noise?

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,039 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Morritts tortuga club

Hi MarcyAnn,

The Support Forum is for support in using the site itself, its features, answering "how do I?" questions and technical support.

As you have in the past, I'd suggest you ask on the Destination Forum. For your question, I'd suggest the East End Grand Cayman Islands Forum:

tripadvisor.ca/ShowForum-g1722406-i19881-Eas…

Have a good trip!

L4

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,926 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  
Save Reply
2. Re: Morritts tortuga club

Hi MarcyAnn,

I noticed that you had inadvertently posted your question in our TripAdvisor Support forum, so I have moved the topic on your behalf to the East End, Grand Cayman forum. I hope you find the information you need to plan your upcoming travels.

Kind regards,

TA_Jane

TripAdvisor Support Team

New Hampshire
Level Contributor
146 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Morritts tortuga club

We just returned from the Morritt's. They are just starting to lay the blocks for the first floor walls at the moment. Still very early on in the construction process. I was surprised....we were notified of the construction last February and I thought they would be further along. That being said...we stayed in Building K, third floor. We had a view of the ocean from the living room and balcony...even though at a distance. Could still enjoy the sound of the ocean. The room overlooked the Park Pool (quiet). The beauty of this was that we were just about as far away from the construction as you can get.

If you want ocean front....Building "I" would be your best choice at Tortuga or Building "O" at the Grand. The construction is right in front of the building for Housekeeping/Guest Laundry. Honestly....we heard very little noise from the construction. We heard more from the lift they had hired to paint one of the other buildings.

4. Re: Morritts tortuga club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 January 2014, 05:15