We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oyster Bay Resort timeshare condos

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
27 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Oyster Bay Resort timeshare condos

We are thinking of trading our timeshare to go to Oyster Bay Resort in St. Maarten. We will get a 2 bedroom unit. Does anyone know if all the 2 bedroom units are oceanfront? I hate not knowing where our unit will be located. Thanks!!!

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
14,000 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Oyster Bay Resort timeshare condos

I can't say for certain but the various view other than the "garden view"are all good, the ocean, the marina or the beach are all excellent.

Long Island,NY
Level Contributor
30 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Oyster Bay Resort timeshare condos

Here's the website... There is a detailed resort layout under "The Resort" tab

http://www.oysterbaybeachresort.com/

I believe the answer to your question is YES. At check-in, ask for rooms 3222 or 3232... they overlook the Infinity pool and the Atlantic and Saba is off in the horizon. They are the second and third floors,respectively, in case this is a problem, since there are no elevators. They are not refurbished as of yet, but we don;t spend too much time in the room to worry about that!

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,532 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Oyster Bay Resort timeshare condos

Always thought it was St Barts not Saba?

Long Island,NY
Level Contributor
30 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Oyster Bay Resort timeshare condos

Sorry JMSH, you are correct!

Edited: 22 March 2013, 19:05
5. Re: Oyster Bay Resort timeshare condos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 04 April 2014, 18:05
Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,532 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Oyster Bay Resort timeshare condos

I might suggest that this post gets removed.

Auburn Washington
Destination Expert
for St. Maarten-St. Martin
Level Contributor
4,240 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Oyster Bay Resort timeshare condos

All you have to do is click on "report inappropriate content" on the post and click the reason why. If tripadvisor deems it inappropriate they will remove the post.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,532 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Oyster Bay Resort timeshare condos

Thanks, did that

Yardley...
Level Contributor
1,999 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Oyster Bay Resort timeshare condos

wow! while I don't know if that post is true or not I am NOT a fan of the resort itself or the mgmt efforts we experienced while staying there a few years ago. I feel sorry for those who get the parking lot buildings or a non-renovated unit! all the rooms have not been completed. guests also should not confuse the lighthouse building which are private condos with the timeshare units. also the pictures on the website are of the newer ts building and not a majority of the units. I understand that renovation has been taking place over the last few years in the original buildings but it is not complete. friends we met during our stay there (who we have now been travelling with at least once a year) room was so bad that II refunded their unit to their account. while I can appreciate efforts are continuing to update the facility and not everyone has the same standards we would not return to obbr!

Edited: 04 April 2014, 15:08
Yardley...
Level Contributor
1,999 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Oyster Bay Resort timeshare condos

now this is really fishy! I had a detailed review of our stay at obbr that was posted upon our return. it has been there for a few years. I had given the resort 3 stars and the review was titled "the good, the bad and the ugly!" now only 3 star reviews since 2012 are available and my review along with others is gone. doubt this is about timing as even my older reviews...beginning in 2004 are still available from other resorts!

Get answers to your questions about Oyster Pond
Recent Conversations