We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oyster Bay Resort timeshare condos

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
27 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Oyster Bay Resort timeshare condos

We are thinking of trading our timeshare to go to Oyster Bay Resort in St. Maarten. We will get a 2 bedroom unit. Does anyone know if all the 2 bedroom units are oceanfront? I hate not knowing where our unit will be located. Thanks!!!

Lincoln, NE, United...
Level Contributor
34 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Oyster Bay Resort timeshare condos

I'm getting really nervous. We're scheduled to go to OBBR in August and have a studio - are we going to be in a dump? It's got a gold certificate on Interval International! Does asking for a particular location make a difference?

Philipsburg, St...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Oyster Bay Resort timeshare condos

I worked at Oyster Bay Resort, Don't do business with them they are crooks. If you have floating time you will not stay ocean front because they are all sold as fixed weeks. they director is a dirty old pervert pedophile and the managers are lying turds. Don't give those jerks your money it isn't worth it.

13. Re: Oyster Bay Resort timeshare condos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 June 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Oyster Pond
Recent Conversations