We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to get from airport to my hotel

Santa Barbara...
Level Contributor
618 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
How to get from airport to my hotel

I am staying at the Westin Europa & Regina near St. Marks on the grand canal. I am traveling with my wife a two small children (8 and 5) . What is the easiest way to get to the hotel from the airport? What is the most economical? I will be traveling with luggage. Thanks in advance for any advice.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
86,986 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to get from airport to my hotel

See tripadvisor.com/Travel-g187870-s301/Venice:I…

UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
46,868 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to get from airport to my hotel

The easiest way is not the most economical, Bus and Vaporetto is the cheapest especially if you get a pass , which is worth while if you are staying for a few days or more, see www.veniceconnected.com , the easiest way would be a water taxi which is quick amd direct but costly at €100 +

Venice, Italy
Destination Expert
for Venice, City of Venice
Level Contributor
7,697 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How to get from airport to my hotel

To that area, the Alialaguna to San Marco (Vallaresso/Giardinetti ) would probably the easiest. The five year old rides for free on Alilaguna. You have your choice of either the blue or orange lines, either of which takes about 1h20 to reach the Vallaresso/Giardinetti stop closest to the Regina.

4. Re: How to get from airport to my hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 February 2013, 10:19