We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Skiathos Princess bad reviews

Fareham, United...
Level Contributor
87 posts
75 reviews
Save Topic
Skiathos Princess bad reviews

Have booked this hotel for next September, am a bit concerned about the bad reviews it has just got . I know Greek 5 * Hotels are not what they are in some other country's, but is this hotel that bad ??? Would like some feed back from the experienced boomerangs . Thanks

Appleby, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Skiathos Princess bad reviews

Not stayed there...but location is perfect...right on beach...hope all goes well for your stay

...and remember your holiday is what you make it...

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
9,034 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Skiathos Princess bad reviews

I think you may be taking the bad reviews out of context.

Have you read the reviews or just looked at the scores?

There is one poor review from someone from Amsterdam and 2 from people in Bucharest - both posted on the same day. Either the same person or people travelling together, I'd guess.

The longest review thinks travel agents should stay in all the hotels they recommend!

Hello? Earth to Cloud Cuckoo Land.

The reviewer thinks because they have visited Halkidiki twice and Crete they know Greece very well.

Yeah right.

He didn't like the local buses.

He complained about the boat trips to Lalaria and Santorini.

How exactly is that anything to do with the Skiathos Princess Hotel?

If you haven't already, read the response to the review from the owner of the Skiathos Princess Hotel.

I would take more notice of the latest review from someone in Amsterdam but that is only one opinion.

Of course, everyone has the right to write what they think about places but reviews are subjective, you need to read the content and then read between the lines.

If I'd booked for this hotel, I wouldn't be worried on the basis of those 3 reviews.

Edited: 05 August 2012, 07:48
Fareham, United...
Level Contributor
87 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Skiathos Princess bad reviews

Have just read the owners response , yes you are right you can't please all the people all the time , but as you rightly point out most of the reviews are very good . Just been to Rhodes and loved it , so I am sure I will love skiathos .

midlands England
Level Contributor
56 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Skiathos Princess bad reviews

My Husband & myself stayed at the Princess in May and loved it as did everyone else we spoke to who were staying there.Loved the Princess and Skiathos so much we have just booked again for next May.We are very well travelled having stayed in many Hotels in many destinations around the world and very rarely repeat a destination or Hotel so sarisbury i am sure you will enjoy the Princess.

La Herradura, Spain
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
3,402 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Skiathos Princess bad reviews

Agree with Prettypolly, I would not be worried on the basis of those 3 reviews. To be honest, I now take a lot of the reviews with a large pinch of salt. It seems you just cannot please some people who will moan about about anything and everything!

Skiathos is the most wonderful island and this hotel is in a great spot. I am sure you will have a lovely time.

6. Re: Skiathos Princess bad reviews

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2013, 10:15
Get answers to your questions about Agia Paraskevi