We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what to do

Canada
Level Contributor
5 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
what to do

we land at wellington on the oct 20 from queenstown we rented a car to drive to auckland and have a room booked in auckland for the 23 to the 26 would like to stay 1 or 2 nights in wellington or1 or 2 in rotorua i messed up and shorted my self a day or should we only spend one night in each place and stay one night some where else .would like to see the glow worms and water falls .any thoughts .i dont mind driveing as i do it for a living 12 hours a day

California
Level Contributor
7,654 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: what to do

Could you change your room reservation in Auckland to the 24th for 2 nights?

Canada
Level Contributor
5 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: what to do

no it is paid for and cant get a refund

Canada
Level Contributor
5 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: what to do

looked again and i can change it and will get refund what were you thinking

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
20 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: what to do

From Auckland it's easy enough to do a day trip to the Bay of Islands stopping at the Town Basin in Whangarei for coffee.

Please drive carefully around the glow worm caves taking extra caution on the country roads!!

Plenty to do in Auckland; Mount Eden, ferry to Devonport, West Coast beaches, Ponsonby bars, stroll around Parnell in the late afternoon.

Rotorua is a must see.

5. Re: what to do

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2014, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about Northland Region