We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where's the luxury?

tampa
Level Contributor
36 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Where's the luxury?

Our family typically goes to Park City and stays in the famous Stein Erickson. I'm thinking of trying some place new this year. I'm having a hard time finding anything particularly interesting. Please let me know the best places for a luxury experience. I know they must exist given some of the stars that tour through. Thanks.

idaho
Destination Expert
for Sun Valley, Ketchum, Beach Vacations, Idaho
Level Contributor
10,938 posts
457 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where's the luxury?

totally depends. sv lodge is our only really high end, with services, but you can rent some outrageous places on the net. get a chef to come in a cook for you. go to some of our famous restaurants...the stars usually own their own places and give them to their friends. bet best, look on vrbo and find the luxury that you want. anything is possible here.

i can let you know if the area is good or not.

Twin Falls, Idaho
Destination Expert
for Twin Falls
Level Contributor
792 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where's the luxury?

Charley is right as usual. Rent an outrageous place -- that's what the stars do. Sun Valley is more laid back and not so ostentatious as Park City. More of a get away from it all than see and be seen. But you can certainly get away in style.

3. Re: Where's the luxury?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2016, 04:17
Get answers to your questions about Sun Valley-Ketchum
More Sun Valley-Ketchum Topics