We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Embudu Village resort contact information

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
131 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Embudu Village resort contact information

Hi,

We are planning a trip to Maldives this August and am planning to stay in Embudu Village resort. However, the email address appear to be invalid when we wrote to them and the usual website that we used "agoda.com" informed that the rooms were unavalible no matter wat dates we indicate.

can anyone advise on how we can make reservation with the hotel?

Thank you.

9 replies to this topic
Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
9,417 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Embudu Village resort contact information

Hi

There is a "Contact us" tab on their website:

http://www.embudu.com/index.php/contact-us

OD

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
9,417 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Embudu Village resort contact information

Alternatively, this is their published email address:

sales@embuduvillage.com.mv

Was this the one you tried?

OD

Edited: 21 May 2012, 10:33
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
131 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Embudu Village resort contact information

Hi OD

yeah, i have tried the 2 emails indicated on the website. one was bounced back and the other one (sales@embuduvillage.com.mv) has yet to reply for quite awhile. I have tried writing to them thru the contact page too but there was also error. :(

Thank you.

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
9,417 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Embudu Village resort contact information

There was a thread a couple of weeks ago advising of an internet problem that was affecting emails to and from the Maldives. It is possible that problem still exists.

Perhaps try calling them by 'phone?

OD

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
131 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Embudu Village resort contact information

Hi OD

Thanks for your help.

We have managed to get hold of them. However, there are 50 rooms thats undergoing renovation now and they are already fully booked. :(

will anyone be able to advise me on the other resorts that i can consider with a similar kinda budget. this is our first time there and am just hopping to see clear waters and beautiful reefs.

thank you.

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
9,417 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Embudu Village resort contact information

If you can let us know your budget I'm sure we can help with suggestions.

Also, might be worth contacting a company like Purely Maldives:

www.purelymaldives.co.uk

Although UK based they handle a lot of overseas clients and will be able to give you good advice on what is available in August within your budget.

OD

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
131 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Embudu Village resort contact information

Hi OD

thanks for your recommendation.

We have already shortlisted some resorts with around the same price as Embudu. we are looking at minimum half board plan with a budget of USD1500 for a 5 days 4 nights stay inclusive of all taxes and transfer. we often find very nice resort within our budget but set back by the cost of seaplane.

As both of us are not divers so will be doing lotsa snorkelling, it will be great if theres nice house reefs which are not too far out.

thank you.

cheers

Mag

Fuvahmulah
Level Contributor
194 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Embudu Village resort contact information

Mag have you looked into Biyadhoo? Same Atoll as Embudu, similar feel to the island and amazing reef?

I am biased but if you are on a budget then worth looking into it as the prices are reasonable. Have a read through the reviews and see what you think.

Nic

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
131 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Embudu Village resort contact information

Hi Nic,

Yeah, Biyadhoo is one of our choices that we have shortlisted too, and the other one is Thulhagiri Island Resort.

am battling with ourselves among the two as Buyadhoo definetely meets our budget but Thulhagiri offers us a water villa, however, we have to stretch our budget abit for that.

Mag

Reply to: Embudu Village resort contact information
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Emboodhu Finolhu
Recent Conversations