We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sunbeds and towels

somerset
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
sunbeds and towels

Hi going jan 2014! have they changed the sunbeds yet? and do they supply beach towels?Embudoo resort seems like Vilamendhoo before its makeover hope they dont upgrade too much

17 replies to this topic
South Wales
Level Contributor
1,012 posts
33 reviews
11. Re: sunbeds and towels

Except that planes don't actually fly overhead....quite a way out over speedboat channel.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
826 posts
96 reviews
12. Re: sunbeds and towels

Froggy you seem to be quite an expert on Biyadhoo from a few of the posts I have read. When was the last time you were there? Was the coral bleached then? Did you have a problem with getting sunbeds?

Sittingbourne...
Level Contributor
283 posts
2 reviews
13. Re: sunbeds and towels

I have been once to Biya, but four times to Embudu, there is no comparison for me.

Chipping Norton...
Level Contributor
591 posts
31 reviews
14. Re: sunbeds and towels

We love Embudu - going for the 6th time in April.

The house reef is close to shore and you'll see an amazing variety of fish and corals both there and in the coral garden.

Rooms are simple but very adequate - although it will be nice to have coffee and tea facilities provided this year instead of having to take our own. We've always booked the superior rooms with air-con - but now all rooms have been upgraded that's no longer an issue.

Food is always excellent - especially some of the theme nights. As regards sharing a table - sometimes you do, and sometimes you don't. We've actually made some very good friends with whom we table shared on our first ever visit to Embudu.

So why keep going back - well a lot of it is to do with the staff who are so friendly and can't do enough for you. Whether they are in the restaurant or bar, room staff, maintenance or gardeners they are all invariably professional and greet you like long lost relatives on your return.

Roll on April!

lincoln
Level Contributor
1,073 posts
16 reviews
15. Re: sunbeds and towels

yes we go in april to not long now.

Bocking essex
Level Contributor
122 posts
7 reviews
16. Re: sunbeds and towels

Hi all...... Embudu is a great island, good food, great reef.... rooms have been refurbished, staff are fantastic....value for money!!!... only problem is not many rooms allocated to brits, watch the currents, can catch you out at times...coral garden is fantastic....going back 2014 for the forth time, cant get enough,

Spartacus.

Kent, England
Level Contributor
4,473 posts
43 reviews
17. Re: sunbeds and towels

Just thought I would 'bump' this as Embudu has come up in the forum again.

I am desperately counting my pennies and hoping to perhaps grab a late October escape! If not, it might end up being a birthday trip next spring!

Reply to: sunbeds and towels
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Emboodhu Finolhu
Recent Conversations