We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How safe is Pedernales?

New Jersey
Level Contributor
7 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
How safe is Pedernales?

You know, I've heard different stories about Pedernales and my family and I are planning in trip in October to visit Bahia de las Aguilas and would like to hear from other people as well.

How's safe is it for my family? I'm traveling a kids and elder parents. We are planning to stay at Dona Chava's and the hostal has great reviews. My only concern is the town....

Thanks!

north carolina
Level Contributor
1,108 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How safe is Pedernales?

here is a very recent discussion about pedernales on dr1 dr1.com/forums/…105036-gem-town.html

use the search function there also to gain more knowledge. it is far away from the tourist areas of the country and thus should be fairly safe(not that tourist areas are not) in fact part of the discession was about how not many houses there even have fences. hope this helps, ask more questions on dr1 if the searches do not answer for you. happy travels, ben

New Jersey
Level Contributor
7 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How safe is Pedernales?

Thanks Ben!

3. Re: How safe is Pedernales?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 February 2011, 06:22
Get answers to your questions about Pedernales