We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great Wolf Lodge for ADULTS????

New York City, New...
8 posts
Save Topic
Great Wolf Lodge for ADULTS????

Hi,

I am planning a mini getaway for my fiance's birthday weekend (May 18th-20th). I was looking at some of the resorts in the Pocono area and non caught my eye (they seemed a bit boring). When I came across Great Wolf Lodge, I immediately became excited.

However, we are not bringing any kids. So it will be just us two =/

Would it be awkward for us to be there (as a couple) surrounded by children?? I called the resort to ask and they said "no, the resort is for both adults and children". I don't know. What do you guys think???

Also, what are some of the off grounds activities to do?? We would like to go horseback riding.

Are there any good restaurants in the area?

Does anyone know of any discount codes I can apply to my reservation? I was told $329.99/night (a bit steep for a water park and hotel room).

I was reading the terms and agreement and it states that guest are allowed 4 water park tickets per room. If its just us two going, would we be getting ripped off?? :(

York, PA
Level Contributor
2,512 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Great Wolf Lodge for ADULTS????

Great Wolf Lodges are both expensive and very kid-friendly/family-oriented. I personally think that you would feel a bit out of place there.

2. Re: Great Wolf Lodge for ADULTS????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 00:16
Get answers to your questions about Pocono Mountains Region