We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how to go there...??

Which Sugi Island hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Topic
how to go there...??

im interested to go to telunas beach resort...

bt can sumone pls help me give more details on :-

1)ferry details

2)cost of d ferry fm singapore to pulau sugi

3)cost of room per nite/or per pax??

thks....

6 replies to this topic
Batam, Indonesia
Level Contributor
3 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: how to go there...??

Great questions! The best thing to do is to check out the Telunas Beach Website: www.telunasbeach.com . We have all the info there. The short answers are that you will need to take an international ferry from Harbourfront in Singapore to Sekupang Ferry Terminal on Batam island. Cost is S$47 round-trip including terminal tax on both sides. From Sekupang to Telunas Beach the options are to either take the local ferry or Telunas' private both. You can book both via the Telunas Staff. Just submit a request on the website above and they can easily communicate all the prices and timings. I hope this helps!

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
36 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: how to go there...??

I'm trying to get the telephone no. of Telunas Beach Resort, so that I can book the accommodation, but it seems that no such telephone no. exist in the known internet. I posted a request for accommodation on their web site and to their email address, but no response. I asked several agencies in Singapore and nobody has heard of Telunas. I am wondering if Telunas is an urban legend and a myth?? If not, please advise any practical way to book an accommodation....

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
840 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: how to go there...??

I have the same issues as Trippist. Their response to enquiry do not exist even though I went thru their contact us page. My main concern is how to get there?

Although I have found this information on their website: telunasbeach.com/about-telunas/travel-inform…

But the following disclaimer sounds scary...

" Local ferry (water bus) is operated by an indepentent Indonesian operator. Telunas Beach makes no claims for safety, service, or reliability of local ferries. Please be advised that during holidays and peak travel periods, the local ferry can be overcrowded and exceed capacity."

Does it mean other than paying a full $302 by private boat, the local ferry is not 'really' an option?

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: how to go there...??

what vaccinations are a good idea for this beach resort?Is cholera needed?

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
2 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: how to go there...??

The best way is to send an email to stay@telunasbeach.com. like when I was on holiday prior to Telunas

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
2 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: how to go there...??

The best way is to send an email to stay@telunasbeach.com. like when I was on holiday prior to Telunas

Reply to: how to go there...??
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Sugi Island
Recent Conversations