We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Black Friday Shopping

Lahaina, Hawaii
Level Contributor
288 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Black Friday Shopping

Will be traveling to Spokane for Thanksgiving and would appreciate any information on where to find the best deals on Black Friday. I am from out of state and could use ANY help!

37 replies to this topic
Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
10,456 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Black Friday Shopping

Your best bet is probably the Spokane Valley mall there are a ton of different shops and I'm sure you'll be able to find some good buys there.

www.spokanevalleymall.com

Or the Northtown mall on North Division.

www.northtownmall.com

If you have specific places that you'd like to shop let me know and I'll get you some address.

Collie

Lahaina, Hawaii
Level Contributor
288 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Black Friday Shopping

Collie~ either mall have a Nordie's? Urban Outfitters? Thanks :))

Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
10,456 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Black Friday Shopping

Nordstrom has an outlet store at the valley mall. The main store is down town in the Riverpark square which is also a good place to shop.

No Urban Outfitters in town yet that I know of but you'll find some great shops in all the malls. There may be more shops in the valley mall. If you get on the web-site it'll give you a list of the various shops.

Collie

Ponoka, Alberta...
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Black Friday Shopping

We are from out of state coming in for black friday shopping what restaurants are serving a thanksgiving meal on Thursday?

Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
10,456 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Black Friday Shopping

June I think most of them have something to offer to honor Thanksgiving. Did you want pricey pricey or standard fare, I do believe that the various buffets are serving fairly good choices if you're interested in them let me know and I'll send you their info. Also what side of town are you going to be at so I can give you the names of the restaurants there.

Check out this web-site there may be some ideas on it....

www.visitspokane.com

Collie

Lahaina, Hawaii
Level Contributor
288 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Black Friday Shopping

Thanks Collie ! Looking forward to being there!

Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
10,456 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Black Friday Shopping

It will be a pleasure to have you visiting our city, any more questions please ask.

Collie

Lahaina, Hawaii
Level Contributor
288 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Black Friday Shopping

Bump.

Any updates as it gets closer...

Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
10,456 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Black Friday Shopping

Do you have a preference such as department stores or specialty stores?

In this coming Sundays paper they should give the ads for them, I'll look and then pm the info.

Collie

North Battleford...
3 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Black Friday Shopping

sorry to bud in, but i would definitely appreciate some info on Black Friday sales and the times they start. I am also coming to Spokane for Black Friday shopping! i was in Minot last year and the hotel clerk had given us the news paper and that helped us out a lot.

Reply to: Black Friday Shopping
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Spokane Valley