We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ski and snowboard park

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
Ski and snowboard park

Please let me know if Ski and snowboard park will remain open on 28th Sep ?

Also please let me know if 4 hours are enough in Jungfrau region?

Please specify main attraction must cover in 4 hours.

1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Ski and snowboard park

There are a lot of activities within the Jungfraujoch including hiking across the glacier to the Monchjochutte, visiting the ice caves, skiing, snowboarding, zip wire, helicopter flights, exploring the Sphinx. I've been at least twice and still haven't visited the ice caves!

England, United...
Level Contributor
1,262 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ski and snowboard park

Hi there

I take it the 4 hours refers to Jungfraujoch (ie top of europe), rather than the Jungfrau Region itself?

Ideally, you should go up in the morning (assuming the weather is ok), and then go down once you have done everything you want. The Jungfrau timetable says that the snow park is open until the end of September, 'in good weather only'. The park is fairly small and may not occupy you for more than an hour or so. Another good thing to do (as Simon mentions) is the hiking trail to the Monchsjoch at about 3,650 metres. Takes about 50 mins, but again weather dependent.

Hope this is helping.

3. Re: Ski and snowboard park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 June 2016, 05:19