We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wyoming Inn or Rustic Creek Inn?

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
387 posts
219 reviews
Save Topic
Wyoming Inn or Rustic Creek Inn?

I've read the reviews on both but I was also hoping for any additional opinions from people who may have some tidbit that could sway me one way or another. We arrive end of July and it would be 2 adults/2 kids for 2 nights.

Thanks for any input.

Moose, Wyoming
Destination Expert
for Wyoming, Jackson, Jackson Hole
Level Contributor
6,149 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wyoming Inn or Rustic Creek Inn?

If you've looked at the websites and read the reviews (I assume you mean the Rustic Inn), you've got the most important information about these 2 properties. Both are real nice. We stayed in the Wyoming Inn years ago during an expansion of the main house, and really liked it.

But here's an additional thing to consider: you can walk to the center of town from the Rustic Inn, but the Wyoming Inn is too far to walk. So you either drive in or catch the town shuttle bus.

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
27,450 posts
382 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wyoming Inn or Rustic Creek Inn?

Both nice!!!

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
387 posts
219 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wyoming Inn or Rustic Creek Inn?

Thanks. I always read reviews but I've been looking at so many different places for our 15 day vacation that sometimes I just get confused/overwhelmed (and yes, the Rustic Inn). We will return on our last night before the flight for a 3rd night in Jackson, but I think for the first two- being able to walk to town might be nice.

Sort of jumping- but our first night in is our only chance to see the Rodeo although it's during a fair? Would this be fun for us and the kids?

Moose, Wyoming
Destination Expert
for Wyoming, Jackson, Jackson Hole
Level Contributor
6,149 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wyoming Inn or Rustic Creek Inn?

Kids do seem to enjoy the rodeo, so if you're in Jackson on Wed or Sat night, give it a try. You could probably walk from the Rustic Inn, although it's about a mile plus each way. Otherwise, there's plenty of parking.

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
27,450 posts
382 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wyoming Inn or Rustic Creek Inn?

Yes our kids liked the rodeo- we've not been to the one in Jackson but the one in Cody was awesome!!

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
387 posts
219 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Wyoming Inn or Rustic Creek Inn?

Many times over- THANKS!

7. Re: Wyoming Inn or Rustic Creek Inn?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2013, 00:41