We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

National Car Rental Jackson Hole Airport

Mahomet, Illinois
Level Contributor
21 posts
80 reviews
Save Topic
National Car Rental Jackson Hole Airport

Looking for experiences with National Car Rental at this airport. Post or message me if you would like at my site ( WeLuvCali ). Curious about all positive or negative experiences.

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
324 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: National Car Rental Jackson Hole Airport

We had a great experience with our rental from National @ JH airport. They were quick and friendly. We reserved a mid-size SUV and were given a brand new (800 miles), fully loaded Suburu Outback.

Our return time was before the counter opened in the AM, so we were instructed to drop off the keys in a drop box. When we arrived at the airport in the AM, an attendant was in the parking lot with a clipboard. She gave our vehicle a quick inspection and handed us our receipt. The final charges were just as agreed upon.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
365 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: National Car Rental Jackson Hole Airport

Can I ask a side question: does National also have a counter at the Bozeman airport? We'd like to rent a car at the Jackson airport, drive thru GTNP and YNP and return the car at Bozeman. We'd normally go with whatever car rental company would give us a AAA discount, but the prior poster who mentioned a Subaru Outback caught my attention because I drive a Subaru myself and would love to rent one on vacation. THanks!

Carroll, Ohio
Level Contributor
36 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: National Car Rental Jackson Hole Airport

As of May 1 National & Alamo are no longer going to be at the airport. They will shuttle you to downtown Jackson to rent their cars. I just spoke to them last night to get confirmation of this.

York, United Kingdom
11 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: National Car Rental Jackson Hole Airport

Thanks for the update, I'm just about to book with national.Do you know where in JH the new office will be? Thanks again

Gerard

Carroll, Ohio
Level Contributor
36 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: National Car Rental Jackson Hole Airport

No sorry I don't.

Mount Pleasant...
Level Contributor
1 post
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: National Car Rental Jackson Hole Airport

It is on Wy Hwy 22, near the intersection with US Hwy 89. Next door to Thrifty Rent-A-Car

7. Re: National Car Rental Jackson Hole Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Jackson Hole