We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mill Iron Ranch

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
30,079 posts
442 reviews
Save Topic
Mill Iron Ranch

Talking to family this morning and they recommended eating dinner at the Mill Iron Ranch for great steaks. Anyone been lately? We usually eat at Snake River Grille and the Gun Barrel but nice to try something different.

Thanks!!

Moose, Wyoming
Destination Expert
for Wyoming, Jackson, Jackson Hole
Level Contributor
6,796 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mill Iron Ranch

They prepare a great steak, but I thought it was only in connection with either a horseback ride or their barn dinner-dance. I don't think they operate like a restaurant. You might want to call them and check. Speak to Kim if she's available.

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
30,079 posts
442 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mill Iron Ranch

Thanks TetonBill. I will give them a call.

Moose, Wyoming
Destination Expert
for Wyoming, Jackson, Jackson Hole
Level Contributor
6,796 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mill Iron Ranch

For a change, you could also try the Wort Grill or Cowboy Steakhouse. Both serve good steaks.

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
30,079 posts
442 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mill Iron Ranch

Thanks for the recommendations!!!

5. Re: Mill Iron Ranch

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2014, 05:19