We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airbus dropoff in Auckland Central

Iowa
Level Contributor
213 posts
87 reviews
Save Topic
Airbus dropoff in Auckland Central

We are arriving in Auckland and have reservations on Airbus to Auckland City Center. We are staying at the Crowne Plaza on Albert St. Can anyone tell us what stop we would get off that would be closest to the Crowne Plaza.

Thank you for your assistance.

Whangarei, Northland
Level Contributor
2,647 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airbus dropoff in Auckland Central

You need to get off near the corner of Queen St & Wellesley St, then you will have probably a 5 minute walk to the hotel (slightly uphill)

....On the Airbus route map this is stop number 3 on the blue line (coming into town)

http://www.airbus.co.nz/pdf/AB-stops-map.pdf

When you get off, walk back to the corner of Queen & Wellesley and turn right, then 2nd right again into Albert St....

Iowa
Level Contributor
213 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airbus dropoff in Auckland Central

Thank you AndyChef!!! Great information and it is exactly what I needed.

Rarotonga, Cook...
Destination Expert
for Rarotonga, Waiheke Island, Southern Cook Islands, Auckland
Level Contributor
12,882 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airbus dropoff in Auckland Central

The Airbus drivers direct passengers to their stops by enquiring when you get on at the airport which accommodation you are staying at. The drivers keep an eye out when they announce stops so as to help direct passengers to their accommodation. When I took the Airbus mid last week, I heard the driver clearly advise where to alight for the Crowne Plaza - but I think it was the QueenSt stop nearer to Victoria Street.

4. Re: Airbus dropoff in Auckland Central

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2012, 05:16