We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

End of Honeymoon

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
20 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
End of Honeymoon

We are from Australia and are going to Tahiti for our honeymoon in early January. With our return flights it's looking,like we will have to stay overnight in Auckland.

I'm thinking of making it a couple of nights and to see a bit of what Auckland has to offer.

Any recommendations on things to do and places to stay.

I'm thinking visiting a few wineries would be great and i'm pretty keen to bungy jump of the bridge.

Rarotonga, Cook...
Destination Expert
for Rarotonga, Waiheke Island, Southern Cook Islands, Auckland
Level Contributor
12,877 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: End of Honeymoon

The Hilton hotel on Princess wharf, or one of the boutique or premium hotels located around the Viaduct harbour area would give you good access to the harbour bridge and Skytower for bungy.

The Waiheke Island ferry departs from Pier 2. close to Princess wharf. Visit this island of wines for a day-trip - winery tour - www.fullers.co.nz

2. Re: End of Honeymoon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 June 2014, 07:18