We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luggage storage for a long period

Paris, France
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Luggage storage for a long period

Hi!

I'm just arrived in Auckland and i plan to move in the north and south island so i try to find a way to strore my luggage for at least 6 month ...

The Auckland airport take it for one day maximum.

How can i do ?

Thanks

Whangarei, Northland
Level Contributor
2,647 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Luggage storage for a long period

The only thing I can think of is a storage unit - there are loads of self storage places around Auckland - this link is just an example... $60 a month for the cheapest and smallest storage unit.

http://arena.org.nz/

Rarotonga, Cook...
Destination Expert
for Rarotonga, Waiheke Island, Southern Cook Islands, Auckland
Level Contributor
13,115 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Luggage storage for a long period

Hi Marco,

How much luggage do you want to store? There are self-service storage lockers located at the InterCity coach terminal on Hobson Street, which is alongside SkyCity Hotel.

Cape Town, Western...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Luggage storage for a long period

Do you know how the luggage storage works at the Intercity terminal? (How long? How big are the lockers? How much?) Strangely enough, I also have the same issue, but am thinking will only need to store some things for 2-3 weeks at a time. Do you think a backpackers would be willing to store luggage if you had been staying there? Thank for the ideas!

Dunedin, New Zealand
Destination Expert
for Dunedin
Level Contributor
2,224 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Luggage storage for a long period

A lot will offer long term luggage storage for a fee. You'll probably have to email a few to get an idea of price, but the hostel booking websites tend to list features such as the availability of luggage storage, which can help to narrow the field.

5. Re: Luggage storage for a long period

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2014, 05:18