We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tsawwassen ferry to Sheraton

Vancouver Island
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Topic
Tsawwassen ferry to Sheraton

Hey guys, what's the best way to get from tsawwassen ferry terminal to Sheraton YVR Richmond? No vehicle, no kids... Small pull suitcase.

Vancouver-by-the-Sea
Destination Expert
for British Columbia
Level Contributor
9,252 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Tsawwassen ferry to Sheraton

pacificcoach.com/Bus-Coach-Travel/YVR-Victor…

Or you could take public transit-a bit slower but much cheaper and dead easy.

http://www.translink.ca/

Vancouver Island
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Tsawwassen ferry to Sheraton

Just wanted to update what I found out in case anyone else searches for the same thing:

Take the 620 bus to Bridgeport station (runs on the hour). Get on the canada line (skytrain) and get off at brig-house station. 2/3 stops away.

.....should be couple blocks away.

Vancouver-by-the-Sea
Destination Expert
for British Columbia
Level Contributor
9,252 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Tsawwassen ferry to Sheraton

"and get off at brig-house station. 2/3 stops away."

You mean YVR-the Canada Line you want runs to YVR.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
3,161 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tsawwassen ferry to Sheraton

The Sheraton YVR Airport is located at 7551 Westminster Highway (not out at the airport, as its name would suggest) -

http://www.sheratonvancouverairport.com/

There are two options for public transportation.

Take the #620 to Bridgeport Station and then the Canada Line going south to Brighouse station. (The trains alternate - Brighouse Station and YVR. You will need a train for Brighouse station.) You will need to walk back to Westminster Highway, going north, for about 2 - 3 blocks, and then hang a left at the Three Road/Westminster Highway traffic lights. The hotel is located a further 2 - 3 blocks west, just past the Marriott on the northern side.

Otherwise, take #620 to Bridgeport Station and catch a #403 bus. Get off on Three Road, just south of Westminster Highway, walk back and again, head west for 2 - 3 blocks.

Edited: 22 January 2013, 18:58
Vancouver-by-the-Sea
Destination Expert
for British Columbia
Level Contributor
9,252 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Tsawwassen ferry to Sheraton

Yeah I screwed that up and TA won't let me delete my post-this place isn't terribly well run.

6. Re: Tsawwassen ferry to Sheraton

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 March 2014, 21:16